Saturday, October 15, 2016

Versatile

After a lot, a lot of going back and forth in respect to what color my hair should be, I decided to stop on blonde. For now anyway. 

For the past few days I have been thinking and overthinking "What am I - a blonde or a brunette?", "What color suits my personality better?", etc. I tried going through my old pictures, trying to figure out what looks best; I tried remembering what I feel more comfortable with, what makes me more confident. Surprisingly enough I realized that I can work with either one. They are so different, and they turn me into two different people on the outside; but on the inside, I am the same regardless of my hair color. 

I am not a blonde for life and I am not a brunette for life. I am free in changing my appearance and in trying out different styles, and my decisions change based on how I feel during a specific phase of my life. I hate putting labels on people, and I do not want to put labels on myself. I do not want to constrict myself in who I am. I am versatile. I like changes. Some things I think through thoroughly, some things I do impulsively. I may be a little crazy because my mind is always racing faster than the speed of light, but it is me, and I accept it for what it is.






Rocking my inner Beyonce with this 'flawless' bracelet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment