Friday, October 7, 2016

Indecisive

Fridays are meant to be relaxing. Therefore, my outfit here is a plain black shirt with jeans. Honestly, I mostly did this post to show off my hair. It's that time again - the time when I start freaking out about whether I should stay blonde or go back to dark. It also never helps when anyone I ask what suits me better responds "You can totally pull off both, they both look great on you!" I guess I can consider myself lucky for that, but at the same time it makes things so much more difficult because I can never find that "my color", where I pick one and stick to it for good. How nice would that be? No damage, no outrageous amounts of money spent.. But that's not who I am. I don't just make decisions and stick to them. No, I am the most indecisive person, and that's just it. And it's awful because I am never satisfied with my decisions. I always wonder "what if I chose the other option?" Definitely gotta do something about that.









No comments:

Post a Comment