Saturday, July 23, 2016

Speakeasy Dollhouse Returns

Great news - my favorite New York City event is back! Speakeasy Dollhouse: The Bloody Beginnings was previously cancelled until further notice due to some issues with the venue where it was held. After a few months of quiet, I finally received a notification in my email inbox that the show was recommencing at a new location. What great news! As soon as I saw the email, I went online and bought my tickets, convincing my roommate to come with me. 

I was so happy to be able to dress up and immerse into my favorite event again! The new location was absolutely gorgeous. The event now takes place at an old bank in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and features three floors of rooms and hidden corners, a stage with an amazing Jazz band and burlesque performers (of course), and a bar with fancy cocktails. As usually, all events of the play take occurrence right around you and you get to participate in various scenes as the plot unfolds. I said it before and I'll say it again - this show truly is New York's best treasure!







1 comment:

  1. I am glad you went! You look stunning, Olga!

    ReplyDelete