Friday, July 22, 2016

Polka Dots and Stripes

Today was my last official vacation day. I still had the weekend before returning to work, but with respect to the days I actually requested off, today was it, the last one. My favorite thing to do on days off when I am in the city is just walking around in Manhattan. On the weekends, it is extremely crowded everywhere you go; on the weekdays, however, everyone is at work and the city is at its quietest. You get the luxury of exploring the city without the accompanying crowds of people. 

As I got up in the morning, I went to the park for a quick run in an attempt to get back to my fitness routine, then I got ready and headed into the city. The plan was to meet up with my roommate for lunch. She works on Upper West Side, and there are a number of nice lunch places in that area. However, before we headed over to the lunch place, I asked her to take a few pictures of my outfit. So here it is - my combination of polka dotted top and striped shorts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment