Saturday, June 4, 2016

Workouts and Other Struggles

I have really been struggling with my workouts lately. I don’t know what it is but it’s been a real effort sticking to my health and fitness routine, which a lot of times results in failure. I, as I am sure lots of other people, have that very strangle personality type where I know certain things are good, or even necessary, for me and I want to do so many things, but instead of actually doing them I just keep them on my do-to list for as long as it takes until they drop off the to-do list and go into my forget-about-it list. It’s sad really, because committing to those things would have definitely helped me have a more fulfilled life and a healthier perspective for so many things. But unfortunately, anxiety that I have been struggling with prevents me from truly getting out there and exploring. I don’t blame myself or anyone for it – it’s just one of those things that I have in my life, something I need to work with. And I do, and I will; slowly but surely pushing through the fears, pushing through the laziness, getting out there and learning and striving for more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment