Saturday, January 16, 2016

La Boheme

This Saturday, my roommate and I had plans to go to the opera to see La Boheme. This was my first time at the opera, and I was truly looking forward to spending an evening at the Lincoln Center, one of my favorite places in NYC . Even though I had never been inside, something about all this creative atmosphere had always drawn me in. 

We started with a dinner at our favorite Russian restaurant, Russian Samovar. After a tasty meal and a glass of wine, we headed to the venue. Inside the beautiful building, the scenery was like they show in the movies - gorgeous interior decor, group of people dressed to the nines, atmosphere of anticipation of something wonderful. 

What can I say? It was an amazing experience, except we had to leave early as I started feeling worse. However, I would definitely come back to see and enjoy a show from the beginning to an end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment