Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yearly Cycle

It's interesting how every year I go through the same cycle. I may have already written about it but it's becoming more and more of a trend so I want to elaborate on this topic a little.

Every year, around this time I get a little sad and restless. This feeling used to scare me, I felt lost. This year, however, I'm glad in a way  to return to this feeling. It helps me self reflect and re-prioritize. 

Strangely enough, the things that puts me in this mood are a combination of change of seasons and music. There are certain songs on my playlist that bring up these longing feelings; feelings of slight sadness that is actually empowering. Why? Because I know that every year I get out of this sadness and move on with my life a stronger person.








No comments:

Post a Comment