Saturday, June 6, 2015

Influence of Clothes

More and more I realize what a big influence clothes have on me. Put on a nice-looking outfit, and you will set yourself up for a better day. I have been much lazier lately, I admit it; but whenever I put some effort into dressing nicely, I feel differently. I have always been largely into fashion and style, and I am glad that I have not lost that interest. There are so many possibilities, so many ways to express how we feel and what message we want to communicate to people around us. Clothes are obviously not who we are, but they are a big part of who we are. So don't save that 'special' outfit for a 'special' occasion - wear it today, and you will see how any ordinary day can suddenly turn into a special one.






No comments:

Post a Comment