Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hidden Treasures

The other day, as I was going through my older posts, I realized just how much I appreciate having started this blog four years ago. Even though I do not post as much as I would prefer, and the photos on this blog are obviously far-far away from professional (especially in this particular post - I do know how awful they are), it is so nice to be able to go back in years and see what I was going through at certain points of my life. Even the pictures that I thought were most-poorly done, which they were as they were taken in my apartment with the worst lighting, now seem to be the hidden treasure of my past years. Therefore, I decided to post the below horrible pictures, as now I know that one day I will find them very valuable.







No comments:

Post a Comment