Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mexico and Birthday

It is a well-known fact that I absolutely love my birthdays! This year was especially important – I was turning 25 years old. I knew I had to do something memorable, something I can only justify by saying “It’s my quarter-century birthday – it is a big deal.” And so, without thinking about it too much, I decided that treating myself to a trip to Mexico would be a perfect idea. After asking around and realizing that with such short notice I will not be able to find an accomplice for my trip, I decided that I will still go by myself.

Believe it or not, but this was my second trip to Mexico this year. The first time happened in February, when I went to Cancun with my roommate after winning a free trip at work (for being the Employee of the Year). The first trip was so great that I instantly fell in love with this country. That is why when the question about whether it is a good idea to go back three months after arose, I did not have to think twice and on an impulse, I booked my hotel and flight.

I don’t know whether it’s the exceptional service, the beautiful weather or the ambiance of rest and relaxation, but something about this country and the people feels very close to my heart. I fell in love with Mexico and I hope I can go back very soon. 

Trip #1 - Live Aqua (February 12-17)







{Chichen Itza}

{Cenote Ik-Kil}



Trip #2 - ME Cancun (May 16-19)





{Birthday breakfast}



{Birthday celebration - Mandala Night Club} 




1 comment: