Sunday, April 26, 2015

Shofuso Japanese House and Garden

Every time I go to Philadelphia to visit my parents, we try to plan something fun to do. Lately we have been focused on trying to see different things in Philadelphia, learn something new about its history and culture. It's a shame that in my four years of college (which is located in Philadelphia), I had not gotten the chance to explore the city. But as they say: "Better late than never." This weekend, my mom suggested that we visit a Japanese garden that is located in Philadelphia's Fairmont Park. The suggestion was approved by everyone and on Saturday noon, once I arrived to the Greyhound bus station, we made our way to the place. Fifteen minutes later we arrived to this hidden garden. Shofuso Japanese House and Garden is a tiny place but it is definitely worth seeing. The scenery of the small territory of this garden is absolutely breathtaking. It is a perfect stop for photographers and nature-lovers. We truly enjoyed taking in the beauty of nature and capturing those moments in our photographs. The proof is below - please see for yourselves.










2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful! Best thing ever when we get all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It always is so special!

      Delete