Thursday, April 30, 2015

Comeback

With the horrific winter weather this year, I completely abandoned dressing up nicely for work. All I have been focused on was staying warm and being comfortable. The other I decided to go through the old posts on my blog, and I got a little disappointed after seeing just how much more effort I used to put into my appearance. I have always been pretty low maintenance, but I would at least try to create interesting outfits and wear heels on almost daily basis. This has not been the case for the past couple of months. And so, inspired by my own self from the past, I decided that it is time to come back and set out an outfit that has been hanging in my closet and waiting for the 'right' day to be worn. What can I say - it felt nice to look nice again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment