Monday, October 13, 2014

Home - Part 2

This post is way overdue, but I was going through the saved pictures on my camera and came across the photos from my trip to Russia that I tool in October of 2014. I was very skeptical of this trip as I had not been back to Russia in four and a half years. I was thinking that everything changed, and I changed as well, and we would not have that much in common anymore. To my great surprise, everyone was exactly the same as I remembered, I felt like I never left. The city was different, in a better way, the people were still the same familiar, loving and loved faces. And most importantly, I actually felt home...

{Nothing like your grandma's love}

{View from the apartment. The same view I remember as a child}

{Out with my best friend} 



{Uncle and cousins}

No comments:

Post a Comment