Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vegas, Baby!

Exactly two weeks ago I was lucky enough to head out to Las Vegas to spend a long weekend with my friend from London and her two friends. The trip was quite short, but it was definitely well-packed with a bunch of fun adventures and activities. Having had heard numerous tales of what Vegas is like, I had my expectation set very high. I must say I was not as impressed as I was expecting to me but overall Vegas definitely did not disappoint. It is definitely a fun destination to visit with a group of friends, a place to let go of all the routine things and just enjoy the atmosphere of fun and total relaxation. I thought I would give you a quick summary of my Friday to Monday stay in “Sin City” and show you what I did and what I saw. Here we go…


The fun begins just as you get off the plane.

We were staying at The Cosmopolitan and on the first night, we went out to a club in our hotel, The Marquee.



I woke up in the morning to this amazing view from our hotel room window.

After breakfast, we decided to take a walk in 104 degree weather to check out other hotels. Not a good idea, but we got some beautiful pictures. 



Caesar Palace lobby

The Venetian 


After our walk in the heat, we came back to the hotel to get some rest before going out in the evening.


That evening, we had the ticket to a club to see David Guetta. We made it to the club, we did not actually get to see David Guetta. It’s a long story…





The next day we decided to take a trip down to Fremont Street, which dates back to 1905 when Las Vegas was just founded. In 1925, it was the first paved street in Las Vegas and in 1931 it received the city’s first traffic light. This street was featured in a lot of movies and it still presents a great deal of entertainment to its visitors.











Having planned the best for the last night, we had ticket to a Cirque du Soleil show ‘Love’ featuring the Beatles’ songs. The show was absolutely amazing!
  


The night Bellagio fountains performance was a great ending to my Las Vegas stay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment