Sunday, May 11, 2014

High Waisted Pants

As summer is getting closer and closer, I need to hurry up with posting some of my older (and warmer) outfits which I photographed a while ago. A couple more weeks and it simply will not be relevant with the New York City heat (if it ever gets warm outside). The high-waisted pants trend has been slowly but surely growing on me for the past few months to the point where I can confidently say – I’m in love with it! It’s chic, it’s comfortable, it keeps it all in (as in there is no belly/’muffin tops’ hanging out) – it’s the best solution to so many fashion problems! In my opinion, jeans like this are a great combination of retro and glam-rocker styles and can certainly be dressed up or dressed down according to the occasion. My choice for a casual Friday day at work was to pair the high-waisted jeans with a casual floral top, combat-type boots, and a big chunky jacket. As versatile as these jeans are, I can’t wait to try out other style ideas with these pants. As usually, pictures are definitely forthcoming. 







No comments:

Post a Comment