Wednesday, April 9, 2014

So Many Questions

There are so many questions that torment me on a pretty much daily basis. Where exactly do I belong? What should I do with my life? Am I accomplishing enough? As I try and I try and I try and still fail; do I need to try harder? Do I need to try a different approach? Do I need to let go and focus on something else?  But what if I’m not ready to let go as this is something I actually like? How come I’m afraid of a change even though I feel like I need a change? Do I really need a change? So many questions, so few answers, so little faith. What can be worse? Actually, that is not entirely true – I do have faith that no matter how many questions I may have and how lost and confused I may be at any given moment, the answer will always come and there will always be a ‘way out’. As for now, I am trying to focus on what is, and not what may be. I am grateful to have an opportunity to wake up in the morning, dress up and experience everything any given day brings to me.








{Sunday Brunch at Cafe Lalo}

Parka: Calvin Klien;  Sweater Dress: via Strawberry;  Sunnies: Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment