Saturday, April 26, 2014

Miami Trip

I apologize as this post is a week too late since I returned from my business trip to Miami last Friday. The trip has been exhausting as it included conducting seven customer meetings in four days; however, as a result we have a better relationship with the customer and I got to get a little feel of Miami. Honestly, I really liked Miami. I can see it as a perfect college city – it’s urban, it’s warm and it just radiates this atmosphere of fun and youth.

I am not sure if living there at the current stage of my life would be a good idea (for my taste and personality) but I would definitely love to come there for a vacation and get the real fun Miami experience. Everything about the city just screams 'party'. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to tell from my pictures as I’m wearing a business suit, but what can I do – work comes first.

Sunrise/Sunset - View from the Hotel:





Getting Ready:




Downtown Miami:







  





Lunch/Dinner - Best Times:
{Beautiful view from Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill at the Grant hotel}

{CVI.CHE105 Peruvia Restaurant in Downtown Miami}



{Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant in Miami Beach - the best experience!}


Miami Beach



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Olga. I was in South Beach in December, 2012 and stayed at Loew's and also went to Joe Stone Crab. I am glad you had the chance to go and see another part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go there with you and Eugene one day!

    ReplyDelete