Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wintertime Sadness

Has this weather been really getting to you [I'm talking mostly about the freezing, snowy east coast]? I honestly don't know how much more we can take over here with this insanely cold, gray, snowy winter season. It has not gotten better for one day in the past months (it may not have been that long, but it sure does feel that way). I was just talking to my friends the other day who brought up the condition of seasonal affective disorder, which is a mood disorder also known as winter blues. I guess that explains my sudden desire to escape from NYC for good. 
To fight this seasonal sadness, I have been putting all my energy into shopping. A lot. Clothes, shoes, accessories - you name it. This makes me even more excited for the time when this snow thaws, temperature goes up and we shed these huge, uncomfortable coats and can finally wear our beautiful clothes. As for now, I've been dressing pretty boring lately. Comfort and staying warm, people, that's all it has been about.



 Vest and Pants: NY & Company;  Sweater: Joe Fresh;  Beaded Collar: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment