Sunday, February 9, 2014

Jacket Power

I love jackets. I think jackets are one of the most versatile items of clothing - wear it with dresses, t-shirt, dressy top, button-down shirt - with jackets anything goes. Any style can be changed and enhanced with a touch of a well-fitted jacket. And trust me, they are not uncomfortable - current market offers a variety of styles and fabrics, from very form-fitted and tight to incredibly soft and movable.  
A jacket is also a great piece to transition from day to night - wear a dressier outfit underneath and you can 'wow' someone for your after-work activities without even having to get changed. A well-fitted jacket is definitely an investment that will last you for a long time and will safe you in numerous instances. I remember when I was buying this orange jacket from Bebe, I hesitated for a long time, as the price was a little out of my price-range. However, regardless of the money spent, it turned out to be one of the best purchases I've made. So go ahead and buy yourself a nice jacket - you won't regret it.   



Jacket: Bebe, Top: Philosophy (similar here); Bracelet: Joe Fresh; Boots; INC via Macy's; Beret: Strawberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment