Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fashion

As you must have noticed, my blog recently has taken quite a new turn. It started out originally as a strictly fashion-centric site with a few glimpses into my life ‘behind clothes’; however, lately more and more has it been a way for me to cope with emotional hardships and share positive outlooks. There are times when I wander away, distancing myself from this self-exposure, but eventually I always come back to the writing craft that makes me happy. Well, it’s time now to evoke the original purpose of this site. Fashion. An exciting art of putting together contradicting shapes and colors, accessorizing and showing it all off to the passers-by, who may or may not get it. Whether they do and hey don’t – It does not matter. No need to play it safe, it’s all about expressing who you are, so just go for it!



Jacket: Strawberry;  Pants, Shirt and Jewelry: NY & Company;  Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment