Friday, May 24, 2013

Winter Comeback

Ok, this is getting seriously ridiculous! May is almost over and instead of the weather getting nicer with each day, it gets colder and colder! Today I seriously considered putting all my summer clothes away, as I do at the end of the warm season, and taking out the clothes I packed away till the next fall/winter season. Very depressing thought… These pictures were taken two months ago and it feels like it was warmer back then than it is now!
At least there is something very exciting ahead of us – the amazing-to-be three-day weekend! I think for the first time ever I have no plans whatsoever, which means “Watch out Olga’s credit/debit cards!” as having nothing to do means turning to shopping to save me from getting bored. Oh well, whatever works…







Coat and Boots: via Macy's;  Scarf: NY & Company;  Sunnies: Escada

No comments:

Post a Comment