Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day, Mamochka!


To my wonderful, beautiful mommy..

Mamochka,

There are not enough words to describe what a remarkable person you are! I guess I am one of the lucky ones to be able to say that “My mom is my best friend!” Thank you so much for always being there for me, for directing me when I need your guidance, for always looking out for my best interests, for accepting my flaws and embracing my imperfections, for encouraging me to move forward and for always believing in me! Without your love, support and positive outlook I would not be where I am right now! Your strength, compassion and wisdom are inspiring to so many people! You are my true role model and I am blessed to have a mommy like YOU!

Love,

Olga J









1 comment:

  1. Olga, Thank you so much for such great words! You know - you are my best achievement in my life! I am so proud of you! You are my best friend also! Love you, honey, sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete