Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blue

Up to this point I have pretty much never questioned why certain things happen to me (or anyone) in my life. I have always been a true believer that everything happens for a reason. However, this whole week I have been in a certain haze; I feel like everything has turned upside down. Worst of all, I keep asking myself: “Why? Why did this happen? Why is this happening now?” I hate this feeling, the feeling of knowing exactly what you want, probably for the first time in your life, but also knowing that that something is absolutely wrong and pretty much impossible to get. And that’s what you get for having a little too much fun on a weekend, while at the same time not letting yourself live it to the fullest. “Live in the moment,” someone told me, and it was a great lesson I learned; I wish it was so easy to do, though…




Shirt: Calvin Klein;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Shoes: INC;  Belt: Anne Klein;  Jewelry: NY & Company

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i want things i cant get, and wear blue

    ReplyDelete