Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blacks to Brights

Before I moved to New York City I had been hearing rumors about how everyone here prefers black to any other color. While I thought I will be completely immune to this fact, with my love for bright colors and prints, I just recently realized that I've quickly been drawn into this trend – I indeed have been wearing a lot of black lately. However, that is going to change very soon, as the warmer, brighter days are just around the corner. To facilitate the transition, I have a shopping bag full of bright-colored clothes sitting on my bedroom floor, ready to be hung in my closet (when time permits), and a Macy’s order of bright new shoes on its way. Can’t wait to shed all these heavy, dark coats and boots and enjoy the light and fun spring/summer spirit!








Dress: Express;  Necklace: Armani Exchange;  Sunnies: Escada;  Shoes: INC

1 comment:

  1. hi i like black clothing too. this is my favorite blog

    ReplyDelete