Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

What can be a better way to spend an Easter weekend than go shopping?! These two days have been a true shopping boot camp for me and my friend, credit card. After over 20 hours of pour walking and $xxx spent (I am still too afraid to look at my bank statement) in two days, I feel very happy to look at these piles of new beautiful clothes and shoes on my apartment floor (I don’t leave it like that I promise! I just like to throw it all together to appreciate the amount of work that has been accomplished). I am very excited about this season’s beautiful bright colors and interesting shapes, and I look forward to rejuvenating my closet, which has become quite outdated given a lot of my clothes are from my college years. It really is time for a change. I’ll cheers to that!


Sweater and Top: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment