Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Simple Things

It's so great how sometimes the simplest things can make me so happy. Like taking a day off in the middle of the week. Always having been the one to plan ahead and postpone my vacation days till the very last moment "just in case," this time I decided to take a different approach. Last week I found out that I have three vacation days rolled over from last year and instead of storing them for later as usually, I decided to go for them and scheduled them all in January, one of them happens to be tomorrow! So exciting! I know, weird - a day off in the middle of the week, but honestly, that's just the way I like it. What's the point of taking a day off on Friday? Fridays are great as they are even if you have to work, because everyone is already in anticipation of the weekend and seems happy and excited. Mid-week days off are a completely different story. You break your work week and get to pretty much enjoy two weekends. Trust me, it's great, just try it!
As for this outfit, I think this is a great way to wear something simple but cute on a day when you want to feel comfy but still trendy.





Sweater: Gap;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Boots: FALCHI by Falchi;  Loop Scarf and Bracelet: NY & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment