Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes '13



Amongst all the serenity and bleakness of the winter season, there is a great silver lining – an über exciting series of awards shows. This alone makes winter a very exciting time of the year.
I wanted to make this a quick post to highlight my three favorite looks and dresses of today’s Golden Globes show, but as I flipped through a photo gallery on yahoo, I could not stop at three… So here are the many beautiful Golden Globes looks:

{Hayden Panettiere is so pretty in pink}

{Julianne Hough was definitely having her princess moment}

{Nicole Richi looked so sleek and chic}

{Magen Fox went for a sort of understated but absolutely gorgeous look}

{Emily Blunt - beautiful, and that says it all}

{Salma Hayek was absolutely stunning}

{I loved Jessica Alba's red lip and accent on accessories}

{Zooey Deschanel always stays true to her quirky style and makes it so beautiful. Her makeup was so beautiful today, too}

{Stacy Keibler looked so elegant}

{Jennifer Garner - great choice of color, fabric and style}

{Julie Bowen is one of the most exciting attendees to see at any awards shows - she always wears something unique and looks amazing}

{I don't know what it is but I really liked this dress. It's definitely different from a typical red carpet gown, but in my opinion Lucy Liu totally made it work}

{Kate Hudson - gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, from head to toe!}

{Morena Baccarin - my personal favorite!A dress that definitely stood out for me}

1 comment:

  1. Your best dressed list is impressive....Kate Hudson gets my No. 1!!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete