Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leopard and Sequins

I simply fell in love with this top when I saw it in the store. It incorporates two of my most favorite fashion elements - animal print and sequins; and despite the fact that each one of those elements is such a statement on its own, having both of them in one item of clothing does not make it tacky or outlandish. There is just enough of each ingredient to pull together a sophisticated and beautiful look. Since the top in itself is such a bold item, I paired it with simple skinny pants and black high heels to balance out the outfit.



Top and tank top: NY & Company;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Shoes: Steve Madden;  Jewelry: via Feline's Basement

2 comments:

  1. totally in love with this outfit. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my magazine feature. Eek! So exciting. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job at keeping this bold top understated with the black pants & shoes!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete