Monday, September 24, 2012

Strong

Life is a funny, interesting thing... The very moment you think you grabbed it by its horns, it gives you lemons. It's in that moment that you realize that the joke is on you. You try your hardest to have as much control as possible over as many things in your life as you can, and at some point one by one they start falling apart. At that same time you only have two choices: you can give up and drown in self-pity or you can make use of any situation life has put you into. Believe it or not, but there is a way out of any situation, you just have to think hard and learn how to let go. So this it exactly what I'm doing - I am letting go! Because I know for sure that as soon as you stop trying to take control over every inch and every second of your life, things just start working out for you. They say "if life gave you lemons make lemonade.” Well, the best lemonade is made of the ripest lemons that were left to soak up just enough sun. Don't try to get rid of the obstacles that life throws at you - nurture them, learn from them and then let go easily, and before you know it you will gain the most power, the most wisdom and the most freedom. 

In the meantime, I did get a new hairstyle. Or rather I went back to my old hairstyle. This is the way I used to wear my hair before. It took me a year to grow out those bangs, but I felt like I was ready for this change, so I just went to the salon and told my hairdresser to chop it off without even thinking about it. Well, alright, that is not completely true - I was thinking about it for the last few weeks J



Jeans and Watch: NY & Company;  Blouse: StyleMint;  Top: via Strawberry;  Flats: Boutique 9

No comments:

Post a Comment