Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last Days of Summer

I bought this dress in the beginning of last spring, and it hung in my closet ever since, patiently waiting to be worn to work on a special day – you know one of those days when you feel your most fabulous, confident self. Spring passed, summer passed, and yesterday I realized that today might be pretty much the last day I will be able to wear this dress, with the temperature outside slowly but surely sloping down the thermometer scale. And it’s not that that special day never came, but whenever it did come there was another outfit set aside. So today, fabulous or not, the dress finally had its debut. And you know what? It actually did make me feel quite great. 




Jacket, Dress, Flower Brooch: NY & Company;  Shoes; Jessica Simpson

1 comment:

  1. Scarf prints are so feminine & works the best for you.....CHIC!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete