Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Days of Summer

On Saturday, I spent the whole day with my parents in Atlantic City. In the whole summer, this is only the second time that I went to the beach. With moving to New York, starting my new job, making my new apartment a lovely place, there was simply no time to lay out in the sun and enjoy the ocean. It was especially nice to have a family outing full of swimming, walking along the boardwalk, eating great food, and doing a bit of shopping in the Caesars Mall. By the end of the day we were exhausted from all the activities, but it felt absolutely great due to the overabundance of positive emotions and excitement.
This dress was bought during my trip to Aruba. It is a perfect beach outfit - it's cute, light and easy to move in. 



{Above and below: my mommy and I walking along the boardwalk and posing on the beach}




No comments:

Post a Comment