Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exploring the City

While I am a huge fan of shopping, museums, shows, exhibitions and other cultural, educating activities that take place every single day in the city, believe it or not, one of my favorite occupations is still simply roaming around the city with no particular agenda in mind, running into new neighborhoods and trying new cafes and restaurants. It is during those mindless walks through the streets of New York that I usually explore some hidden nooks and corners and run into the most interesting, unique, sometimes weird places, things and activities. A couple of weekends ago, during one of such walks, I found myself walking through and exploring New York Chinatown and Little Italy. Both places have such individuality and character – it is hard to believe that they are located just mere footsteps from each other.










No comments:

Post a Comment