Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Stroll in the Park

Unfortunately this stroll did not take place today – today I’m staying in all day sneezing and couching away. Yep, I caught cold L It’s funny because ever since I moved into my NYC apartment three months ago, there wasn’t one weekend when I stayed in all day, and just a few days ago I was wondering how long more time will pass until I will feel comfortable and un-bored to spend the whole day in my apartment. Well, that time has come without warning – I simply did not have the choice, I was forced to stay in.
As for my outfit in the photos, I like this boho-chic look – I feel like it brings out a different character. This is why fashion is so wonderful – there are so many styles try out, so many things to sample, so many rules to bend. I start feeling better just thinking about it! 





Skirt and Earrings: NY & Company;  Top: via Marshall's;  Bag: Stone Mountain;  Sandals; Forever 21; Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

1 comment: