Thursday, August 16, 2012

Opposite of Wonderful

You know those mornings when you wake up in a rush to get to work and then you realize that it’s weekend? You roll to your other side, fall back asleep and wake up happy and refreshed. Doesn’t it feel absolutely wonderful? Unfortunately, today I had the opposite of such mornings. When my alarm went off I was so blissful I didn’t have to actually wake up because “it was weekend,” until the reality kicked in and I realized that it wasn’t weekend at all, not even Friday for that matter… Dismayed, I peeled myself off the bed and miserably headed to the bathroom. Luckily, a few minutes later, I was lively and back on track, courtesy of coffee and cool shower.
Back to fashion, though. Today, given my somewhat unfortunate morning, my mission was to feel pretty but relaxed. That is why my choice of outfit combined pieces of clothing that were comfortable and cute. Feeling casual and cozy, I spruced it up with this beautiful color blue and high heels. 





1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that those kinds of mornings are the most wonderful....& so is OOTD!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete