Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Belated 4th of July!

I know, I know, I should've done this last night, but by the time I got home after the whole day of walking (literally!), I was not in a condition to post anything. Plus, better late than never, right?
It was very nice to have a "mini-weekend" in the middle of the week. My favorite part was turning my alarm off when it rang (I left it on purposefully) and just staying in bed till I woke up on my own (even though it still was at 7:30).
My friend and I spent majority of our day in Central Park, one of my favorite places in New York City. I never get tired of it! I feel like every time I go there, I run into something new - new lake, new statue, new meadow, etc.
The final destination of our day was DSW, where we shopped for shoes, third day in a row. We even missed the fireworks, that engaged in the process we got! Oh well, they say it's enough to see it once, so maybe next year I'll get to it.
Here are a few pics from our day-long journey:
{We started with delicious and nutritious lunch at Chai Thai Kitchen}


{...Continued with a walk around Central Park}


{"Alice in Wonderland" in Central Park}

{Belvedere Castle}

{"Romeo and Juliette" statue}

{The Reservoir}


{Happy 4th of July from Rockefeller Center!}


No comments:

Post a Comment