Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Time

I had a great day today - my parents came over for a day to see me and spend some time in New York. Despite limited time and hot weather, we still were able to have amazing time. I love when my parents come over - we always end up doing so much in so little time! Today, we installed a TV in my apartment, visited Fort Tryon Park, where we took some beautiful pictures, stopped by at the 9-story Macy's store in midtown Manhattan, bought me a pair of shoes at Macy's, walked around the city, tried some frozen yogurt (for the first time!), and had wonderful champagne dinner. I am a happy girl to have such amazing parents as mine! Love you, guys!




Dress and Jewelry: NY & Company;  Bag: H&M;  Flats: Boutique 9;  Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli 


1 comment:

  1. I love that dress so much....the prints are so much fun!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete