Sunday, July 15, 2012

Attempt to Catch Up

I was unfortunately unable to get anyone to take my pictures all of last week, but I still wanted to show some of my outfits. My solution – just do it at home! I know pictures from the outside always look more professional and interesting; however, desperate times call for desperate measures. I apologize for terrible quality and lighting, but the good news is – you get to see a sneak peek of my new NYC apartment!

Wednesday, July 11th Outfit:

Dress: via Marshall's;  Shoes: Guess;  Jewelry: NY & Company

 Thursday, July 12th Outfit:

Cardigan and Skirt: NY & Company;  Top: Express;  Flats: Boutique 9;  Jewelry: via Feline's Basement

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfits nevertheless....thanks for sharing!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete