Monday, June 25, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away

All day today it was pouring rain. I got soaked when I left the apartment to get to work this morning, and it started pouring on the way back home as well. However, I still was able to catch a minute to take a few pictures of my outfit.
Usually such weather puts me in the worst mood ever, as it gets really gray outside, today, however, it actually did not feel bad at all. While the majority of people found this weather dreary and depressing, I enjoyed watching the streets of New York get cleaner and brighter with every second the thick layer of rain fell down on the roads and pavements. For me, this kind of weather made the appearance of the city even more beautiful and mysterious... Hmm, I have no idea where this romanticism is coming from... I guess I'm just happy Monday's over?
{I tried to capture how beautiful it looked, but I'm not going to give myself any credit - the picture definitely did not turn out the way I wanted it to}



Dress: via Bolton's, NY; Shoes: Nine West; Bag: Stone Mountain via T.J.Maxx; Bracelet and Watch: NY & Company; Earrings: via Feline's Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment