Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Met

It's Sunday night again. Is it just me or do weekend really fly a gazillion times faster than work weeks? In any case, at least my weekend turned out to be quite productive - I finished unpacking, cleaned my apartment, cooked delicious meals, and today I got to attend the Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations exhibition at the Met with my friends. It was wonderful - I highly recommend it for those living/staying/visiting New York City this summer.

{Views from the steps of The Met, above and below}


   

Button-Down Tunic: Guess; Leggings: via thrifting; Bag: from Russia; Shoes: BCBG; Sunglasses: Ray-Ban; Watch: NY & Company; Bracelets and Earrings: via Feline's Basement


3 comments:

  1. I love tunics all the way....& your button-down style is great!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look! love your tunic!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of your blog - and that tunic, too! :)

    www.caphilltoscotland.com

    ReplyDelete