Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Moving...

Hello, hello! Forgive me for such lousy job lately - my posts have been missing for a while now. However, I have a good excuse: I'm moving - both physically and my website-wise.
As I mentioned before, I am moving to New York City to start a new job and to enjoy living in the city of my dreams. Since this move is a true moment of starting over, I decided I should start a new website, which will focus more on trying to stay fashionable in business world and on my overall new lifestyle diaries. This is a little sad for me since HotPinkCouture was my first outlet of inspiration, but at the same time I think I'm ready for a change. So please, follow me now on Coffee and Glamour, and I hope you find it interesting, inspirational and fun. You can read the explanation of my new blog's name under the "About" button.
Please remember - you're always welcome to leave comments, as I will take them very seriously to improve my site and to continue/change my trends.
Thank you very much for all your time and support!
I wish you all best of luck!
xoxo Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment