Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heatwave

So, so, so sorry for such delay! The thing is I JUST got internet today. Let me tell you - a week with no internet in a new place is no fun. I felt so disconnected from society. However, it's over now - I'm finally back on virtual track.

My first week in New York City was quite overwhelming. Between starting a new job, getting used to living on my own in the city and living away from my family and friends, as well as not having the Internet, which made me feel extremely disconnected from the society (and, obviously, all of you reading this post), the “cherry on top” was the heatwave we all had to deal with in the middle of the week. However, I am one of those people who are always cold plus in our office it’s freezing, so for me it did not feel that bad. My solution: flow-y top to wear in the heat, and a jacket to keep me warm inside. A pair of bright blue heels and a light colored bag just add summer-y feel to the outfit. After all, I did wear it on June 20 – the first day of summer.



Jacket and Top: NY & Company; Pants: Bedazzled Boutique; Bag: Guess; Shoes: BCBG; 
Necklace: Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment