Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


Since my official college graduation was on Thursday, we held my graduation party yesterday, on a Saturday. The party turned out to be a big success – we ate, we drank, we sang, we danced, we had tons of laughs. I’d like to thank everybody for coming and supporting me during such an important event of my life, and especially I’d like to thank my parents who have put in an enormous amount of work, time and energy getting in preparations for this party. From decorating the house to buying me the most touching meaningful gift (a three-hearted golden pendant with diamonds, representing me with them so I always “have” their hearts with me) – let’s just say it was a whirlwind of running around, trying to get things done on time and to the best potential. Thank you so very much – it truly meant a lot to me!
Obviously, for this week’s WeeklyIDEAS here are the pictures from the graduation party.

Inspiration
{Setting up the dessert station for my graduation party}

[home] D├ęcor
{This is how we decorated the living room}

Eats
{Shrimp with cocktail sauce in a martini glass}

Accessory
{Princess Graduation sash and crown J}

[celebrity] Style
{Yesterday I was the celebrity! And P.S.: that cake was absolutely insanely amazing!}

1 comment:

  1. I think we all need a few more excuses in our lives to feel like a celebrity, don't we? I'm a little jealous of your day. (:

    ReplyDelete