Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sunday's Baby Shower

Hello, hello, just wanted to share a few photos of my outfit from my friend's Baby Shower I went to last Sunday. I figured that starting tomorrow things will go back to being crazy with my graduation on Thursday, running a school event on Friday (you'll probably see details in later posts), graduation party on Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday, etc., so I won't be able to post any pictures from the event, and they really are nice, I think. 




Dress: Armani Exchange;  Shoes: Nine West;  Necklace: NY & Company;  Earrings: Bulgari;  Bracelet: Express

2 comments:

  1. love that dress!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes, they work perfectly with your dress and tights. You look great.

    Raj
    www.pinkchaistyle.com

    ReplyDelete