Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yes, today is indeed my birthday - my big 22! So far the day has been just wonderful and full of pleasant surprises: in the morning, a friend stopped by and gave me my favorite flowers - pink peonies, then I went to Philadelphia with my girlie CJ from Butters and Dash for some sushi, coffees and a little shopping, and for dinner, we are having a nice family gathering with BBQ and some awesome champagne; and at last, the weather have been simply amazing all day! Happy, happy birthday to me!!!
{This is what was waiting for me when I came downstairs in the morning}

{A gorgeous bouquet of pink and white peonies}

{Sushi at Boyds}

{My bestie and I enjoying our sushi}

{I was really tempted to buy this very cute romper, but I stayed strong! 
(well, actually it just wasn't my size)}



Jacket: via Macy's;  Jeans and Top: Express;  Shoes: BCBG;  Bag: H&M;  Sunglasses: Vogue

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday! :0) great look.

    -Samantha
    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great year ahead!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete