Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


This weekend has been absolutely crazy. The thing is my mom is going back to Russia to see our family for a couple of weeks (I can’t go – I have classes), so we’ve been running around, trying to finish buying all the gifts and requests for our family and friends. Thank goodness the weather has been simply charming and made all the craziness seem fun and exciting. Plus, I personally love staying busy and getting tired running around because then, by the end of the day, I feel like I’ve accomplished so much. Here’s a collection of this week’s happy moments and pictures.    

Inspiration
{A tree in the sun}

[home] Décor
{The exterior of my favorite coffee shop in Newtown Square, PA}

Eats
{Saturday morning coffee at Burlap and Bean}

 Accessory
{Bright scarf or pashmina would make any outfit more fun and beautiful}

[celebrity] Style
{I love this season’s new trend – bustier. They look so chic and sexy. For more information about the items click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment