Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


Crazy, crazy time it has been. When my friends ask me: “How are you?” I simply say: “I am slowly but surely losing my mind.” And that says it all... Next week is my last week of classes, and of course, naturally, everything is due that week. I have soooooO much to do! But I’m still staying optimistic – I do actually kind of like such pressure, it makes me feel like I’m actually accomplishing something. I know, weird… Here are some of the inspirational tidbits for this week’s Weekly IDEAS.

Inspiration
{Spring greens}

[home] Décor
{Our friends’ newly renovated kitchen}

Eats
{The BBQ season has officially been open}

Accessory
{Lessons in color-blocking}

[celebrity] Style
{Gwyneth Paltrow features a casual but polished look. 
Picture retrieved from here. Information about the items here}

2 comments:

  1. love the inspiration!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gwneth looked great!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete