Monday, April 2, 2012

The Dress-up Mode

I was going through my closet yesterday just to see what I have and what I need to get for the new season, and it hit me - I pretty much never wear skirts! I have no idea why. I love skirts and dresses, but I always opt out for leggings and jeans lately (story of a college student's life). That has got to change! And that change was initiated today - I decided to wear this dress to college. It felt so wonderful, especially that I am still in a downright dress-up mode after the Gala on Friday. Hope I'm on this girly streak for as long as possible!



Coat: Laundry via Marshall's;  Dress: Express;  Shoes: Guess;  Bag: gift from aunt;  Necklace: via Feline's Basement;  Bracelet and Earrings: NY & Company

1 comment:

  1. beautiful outfit honey! I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete