Monday, April 9, 2012

Senioritis

It's official - I'm having a bad case of senioritis! The closer it gets to graduation, the more difficult it becomes to wake up to school in the morning and to focus on giving all the studying my best. However, I must admit I have been quite productive these past few days, so I guess my "disease" is not that bad. Actually, now that I think about it, I feel like for me it's more of an opposite to the usual senioritis - I was really truly excited to graduate, and now when there is only a month and one day left (May 10th is so close!!) I feel so sad about leaving college and leaving everyone! I know, I do tend to get very sentimental, but it's ok, I'll grow out of it, eventually.





Cardigan, Top, Bracelet: NY & Company;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Shoes: Jessica Simpson

1 comment: