Thursday, April 19, 2012

Miss NYC

I have to admit - I was going to wear heels today to school, but then I woke up, tired, and I said to myself: "I deserve a heels-free day!" Hence, the cute off-white H&M ballet flats I bought last summer in New York. That brings me to my favorite topic - New York City! Let me just tell you - I have not been there for 8 (!!!) months, and it simply is not healthy for me! Such long breaks in between visits to the best city make me go crazy. However, with all the college drama I cannot even imagine stealing a day to enjoy the beautiful streets of "concrete jungle." Well, I know I already said it approximately a thousand times in my previous posts, but I'll say it again - graduation is just around the corner (May 10th)!!!

PS: don't you think the title of this post is kinda cool?! I miss NYC AND I'm a Ms. NYC. I know, I'm such a dork sometimes :)))




Jacket: via Macy's;  Top: vi Marshall's;  Jeans: NY & Company;  Flats: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment