Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Homesick

Right now my mom is back in Russia, visiting my grandma and all our relatives and friends. Realizing that she gets to see everyone, spend time with them, catch up on the latest news and updates makes me feel so homesick, especially due to the fact that the only reason I couldn't go is because of classes. However, there is nothing I can do at this point, so I'm not going to get upset about something I can't change. In the meantime, I have to start planning my graduation , which is so soon! What did you do for your graduation? Any ideas?





Jacket and Shoes: via Marshall's;  Top and Bracelet: NY & Company;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Necklace and Earring: from Russia 

1 comment:

  1. great look! love the denim jacket!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete